~ Diné ~
There are many floral arrangements that need to be considered for a wedding. Here are some tips as to where flowers are needed throughout the ceremony and the reception.
- Bridal bouquet
- Bride’s hair
- Mothers’/grandmothers’ corsages
- Bridesmaids’ bouquets
- Bridesmaids’ hair
- Flower girl’s hair & bouquet/basket
- Groom, groomsmen’s, pageboy’s, fathers’/grandfathers’ buttonholes
If you are holding your wedding at a church;
- place flowers at the entrance, altar and main aisle
- decorate pew ends with flowers or other decor
- if your budget allows it: decorate the church doors, window sills and the ‘signing the register’ table
- create an ‘aisle’ by sprinkling rose petals between two columns of chairs
- flowers placed in trimmed trees/in other greenery
At the reception, flowers can be used on the back of chairs, as table arrangements or as decoration on candelabras.
Flowers for table arrangements;
- should be high enough or low enough that the guests can see each other and comfortably carry on a conversation
- bridal table generally has long, low floral arrangements
- candelabras draped with flowers create an elegant look
- back of chairs can be decorated with flowers
Flowers, flowers and more flowers!